The other day after Milo got home from preschool he asked to play with a friend. I was outside chatting with my neighbor so I told him to run inside and use the bathroom first, then he could go play. About five minutes later Milo came running outside, looking as if he were about to cry.
“How do you turn the microwave off?!”
“Milo did you try to cook something in the microwave?”
“I don’t know how to make it turn off, it just keeps going!”
So I hurry inside worried I’m going to find something on fire or exploding inside my microwave. I found lots of smoke, a very unpleasant smell and this:
That was Wednesday. My kids still comment every time we walk in the door from being gone, “it smells in here”. Yes, I know it does. Yum.